6/26/2010

Week 5


To begin this week, the teacher made a surprise announcement to everyone in the class. It was about our mid-term exam which will be on 8th July 2010. I was wondering if there would be only learning process but no examination in this world. I thought every student would be happy with that but it’s only a dream that would not come true. At first, the class which was a bit cold and quiet suddenly became hotter after hearing the news on the mid-term exam. It seemed like the bright light in the classroom also turn darker. Everyone looked worried about the exam and the class condition seemed to be bad today.

But the teacher did know how to cheer up her students. When the teacher opened a new topic on our role play in the last class, the class turned up to be more ‘alive’ and fresh. With an eager and excited face and eyes looking at the teacher, all the students were hoping for some good comments from her. ‘God, I wish my group will get a good marks’. That was what playing in my mind at the moment. And fortunately, after the teacher gave some comments on each group it was my group that got the maximum score. It was totally opposite to what I thought last time. I accepted it with a big smile on my face. I was so glad that the teacher understood on what we were presenting to our class on our role play. It seemed like all groups also got good scores as well. It was due to our commitment and dedication in giving the best for our role play. So, they deserved to get good points as well. ‘Thanks my teacher for giving us good scores J

The teacher always wants the best from her students. She asked us to keep improving for our class presentation. I just realized that the teacher wanted us to search for enough information and prepare a plan before proceed on doing something. In fact, she was implanting to us to be good businessmen/women in the future. Later on in the class she taught us on how to introduce ourselves during our job interview. I wish that I would be a good interviewee and get a good job later on.

Before she ended the class, the teacher assigned us to do a role play on greeting culture during our first day of work for the next class activity. I will certainly do my best for this activity. Hope that I will have much fun with my group mate for this presentation.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for my late comment to you na...

    YEAH, we'll be enjoyed together, and we'll continually do our best.

    We'll be fun with our special show.

    Pls. prepare yourself to our company 55+

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck and all the best for your mid-term exam naa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, another detailed and great reflection,

    The star were born in this class; one of them is you.

    need a manager?

    ReplyDelete