6/11/2010

Week 2

This was the second class for this subject, but it seemed to be more interesting. The teacher asked us to volunteers to be models for a fashion show. So, guessed what, one of volunteers was me. It had so much fun today in the class. When other volunteers and me walked in the middle of this room, we caught the class attention so much.We looked like real models because of elegant walk and nice smile. All of my classmates laughed and enjoyed it so much.

From this activity, i realized that it helped me to build up my self-confident and participate more in class activity. After this so-called fashion show, the teacher continued the class by asking the class the answer from the last class question. But, there was nobody brave to answer it. So, I decided to answer that “Needs”. She said i gave for the answer, but it’s still mass. however, I was happy that at least i could speak up my opinion. Then, she gave us all the answers, it’s too many. It showed that people have many reasons to buy something because of the humen's greed. This is what mentioned by Buddha so long ago. The class became more interesting as the teacher began to talk about the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs by asking us an interesting question “What are the real wants/ needs/ desires that serve / meet customers’ satisfaction?”

After that, the teacher taught us about the production positioning that is a unique selling point. The teacher gave us a quote that we will remember, “A good business man should not stop his creativity.” When I first heard this sentence, I thought it was general. However, she didn’t give us just only one simple quote, but she gave us an inspiration to do anything in my life.

5 comments:

  1. How's luxurious!!!!!! You are !!!

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my closed partner,

    you really found a brand that fits to you girl, i

    admire!

    pls. give me one of your product, but let's realize that which one is suitable to my persnality.

    Keep running,

    Mr.Champ

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwowwwwwww!

    Parichat !

    i get luxurious from ur blog

    give me ur product ,i have no money to get it!

    fighting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment>>><<<
    Surely, it differ from other brands because
    every SHISEDI's product extract from herb.

    if u interested in SHISEIDO's product u can contact me all time!!!


    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH!! U R A RICH WOMEN.

    YOUR BG IS EASY TO READ.

    I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT's SIMBLE BUT LUXURIOUS.

    ReplyDelete