7/03/2010

Week 6


As I realized, it’s already been sixth week of study. The time seemed to be running out so fast. This week, the teacher spent some time to teach us about negotiation which will be part of mid-term exam question. But it turned the other way as she used most of the time for the role play activity. In the negotiation activity, we had to change simple sentences to be more proper and polite without changing the meaning and message that contained in those sentences. It is so hard and I don’t think that I could do it well. But, nothing is impossible. When the teacher told us the answer all of the difficulties seemed to be so easy. We just needed to add some words like ‘please’ or ‘sorry’ to make that sentences more proper and polite. The good news for today class was we got the hint from the teacher that negotiation also would come out in the final exam paper. So, I had to learn this more and get better understanding in this topic.


After that, the class continued with the role play activity. This time everyone in the class wear different dresses. Some looked beautiful and some looked funny. There was one word for my group which was awesome because we wear dresses like superstars and models as we represented Ladies Gaga magazine company. So, we needed to be trendy and up to date. Everybody in the class looked happy and pleased with our role play. At first, I just couldn’t concentrate because I had a mid-term exam for other class as well today. So, I was so worried about it. My sleeping rhythm was also not well as I had to prepare myself for both of exam and role play. But I understood that success needed sacrifice and determination. What can I do? Both exam and role play was in the same day. Obviously I was so tired.


Anyway, the other groups made me laugh and cheer me up with their role play. Laugh is really a good medicine as it helps me to be more relaxed and prepare for the next activity.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Pla

    i wanna say that "ur journals are very longggggggg" 55+

    but u r still good writer!!

    cheers^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, she is!!
    a thorough reflection!!

    ReplyDelete