6/16/2010

Week 3

This week, Ajarn Gob gave us the details about topics that we had to add into our blogs. At first, I thought that creating a blog was hard to design. But now, I realized that it’s harder to find all of the information such as company background, product strategy, and promotion strategy. The first one was easy to reach but others were deep. This problem kept haunting my mind. “Gosh, how am I going to find all these information?” I looked at my classmates and I can see every one of them gave full attention in the class. They looked so serious as they were aware that what the teacher told will help us to score good grade in this course. Surely, it was very quiet in class. (But this time only) Thus, the teacher explained all of the topics clearly. But in my mind, I really worried about some of the topics. I had studied in IBM class before, so I knew it’s so difficult to find the information like these. I knew that being hard-working only is not enough but I also had to struggle and endure more and more this time.

However, I also got some good news to follow. The teacher said she didn’t care about grammar because she was not a grammarian. It was great to hear this word. This was what I had been waiting for; more writing freedom to the students. After explaining the details, the teacher shared some ideas with us about the presentation for our final version blogs. The presenters should persuade the class in 5-7 minutes. I don’t know whether I can do it well or not, but I’ll try my best. Moreover, I had to prepare myself by dressing, and products. So, would I bring the Tiffany & Co.’s jewelry also?

3 comments:

  1. wow!!!!
    I like it , i want a ring . Can u help me?
    it look Good- looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *thumbs up for you*
    really nice blog..
    keep it up ya..fighting~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, pla

    cool blog

    i want to buy you product

    how much?

    keep going

    ReplyDelete