6/11/2010

Week 1

I was in Ajarn Gob’s course for the last term. She really has a different teaching style compare to other teachers. So, I will not waste the opportunity to be in her course again this term. She is a confident and kind teacher. That is one of reasons why students prefer to be in her course.

During the first class, as usual, she explained on the course syllabus. She hopes that at the end of her course, she will help to build up her students to have strong foundation of a successful businessman or woman. So, one of activities that will lead students to the target is to make their own blog. I was so afraid about the blog as i never do it before. My mind kept thinking, "Owh my god, how should I do this." It's just not me that afraid about the blog, but the rest of my classmates also felt the same. Ajarn Gob could see that her students seemed like lack of idea on how to make the blog.So, to encourage her students, she gave us some of interesting blogsthat been made by our seniors as the guidances to us. I kept encouraging myself, "It's up tp be, it's up to me." I knew that i could do it.

After explaining the blog task, the teacher assigned us to work in groups. We had to explore all of the stuffs. It was interesting as we could see that there were a lot of stuffs in each bag. For the final period of the class, the teacher gave us a question; "What is it really in your bag?" It’s a very good question of this subjuct for the first class of the term.

6 comments:

  1. i'm impressed withy your detailed description of the class atmosphere and your feeling. Such a good writer you are!

    Keep writing;

    the blog is also charming. Lovely design;

    Great-task,
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWW!!!

    I feel like I am in the jewelry.

    After reading, it made me know that u're a logical person.

    Very clear vocable.

    Ps. Please teach me how to make a slide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5555+
    ok, friend
    just open the door
    u'll meet me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Pla

    u know you are a good writer!!

    ur journal is very long 55+

    but it's excellent ^^

    Ps. give me a ring plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!!!!<))><

    the queen of jewelry^^

    u r a good writer

    your blog must be more excellent, i know

    :)

    ReplyDelete